--All Rights Reserved--
^This news is provided to you for informational purposes only. Terms and programs may change at anytime.  Please
contact me to learn more about and apply. Restrictions apply. Information deem reliable but not guaranteed.
The Digital Agent Service is Here!
Do you know how much time you can save Times
are changing. Real estate has changed and the
way we are doing transactions is more convenient
than ever!
All you need is a computer and good Internet
  • Search, find, look at information including
    property pictures and pick the one you like.
  • Sign real estate contracts digitally.
  • Save time and gas money
Page 1
July 3 , 2014

Distressed California Homeowners May Qualify
for California's Keep Your Home Transition
Assistance Program (TAP)

If you are a financially distressed California
homeowner who can no longer afford your
home and are pursuing a short sale or a deed
in lieu of foreclosure, you may be eligible for
financial help with their relocation to alternative

The funds come from the Transition
Assistance Program (TAP), part of the Keep
Your Home California Program.

The state of California is providing up to
$5,000 in transition assistance to qualified
who can no longer afford to
stay in their homes.

If you need help, this is what you have to

  • Contact me for an interview. Bring with
    you, your most recent mortgage
    coupon. I will guide you through the
    whole process, do all negotiations with
    all parties and help you apply for the
    California assistance funds.

  • IMPORTANT: Maintain/stay in your
    property until your house is sold or
    returned to the lender via a negotiated
    deed in lieu of foreclosure. If you leave
    the house sooner, you may lose your
    change to qualify for this assistance.

  • For qualified homeowners, these state
    funds may be used in addition to any
    other transition assistance that the
    homeowner may receive by participating
    in the Federal Home Affordable
    Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA)
    program or in any other pre-offer short
    sale program.

  • Or Apply for the funds through their
    state's website or by calling
    1.888.954.5337. Mention that I have
    referred you
Carmen G. Gutierrez
Mortgage and Real Estate
NMLS# 371488
B.R.E. Lic.# 01193488
I've been providing
unmatched service
since 1991.
I have helped hundreds
of people just like you to
their real estate  goals.